Sunday, June 25, 2006

I do wish I could turn back...



Who do you depend on most in the world? Who knows your deepest, darkest secrets? If you were trapped on a deserted island, who would you want there with you? Friends are the people who dry our tears and make us smile. When you are with your friends you can learn lessons about life and trust or just relax and be yourself. Count this as my anti-drug.

I always wanted more from you than you were willing to give; So now we've gone our separate ways each with different lives to live. The bond will always be there, the friendship always intact; But the time for us has come and gone and the pages of time you can't turn back. I will always be a friend to you and wonder how you are; The smiles and laughter I will remember and our fights have become painless scars. Sometimes on those busy days when you have a thousand things to do; Please let me glide slowly through your mind and spend some time with you. In that quiet moment when you're surprised to find me there; Just remember even with the distance between us I am still someone who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home